In June we didn’t have any goals set. It was a busy month, and while we should have set goals, we didn’t. Boo had VBS. We went to Tulsa and Bartlesville. June was a good month.
We are going to do something a bit different this month. Both Ry and I have neurodivergent brains. That means we see and do things differently than someone who is neurotypical. Since we’ve both been having trouble getting things done, I thought if we posted our weekly to-do’s on the blog, we’d have a bit more accountability to do them.
July 1-6 Goals
- Find/make a cleaning routine and start to make it a habit. Pinterest will be helpful for this. Also, I’ve heard that Flylady.net is so very helpful.
- Enjoy 4th of July
- Start getting to bed earlier. 1:00 AM is too late.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
- Send out 10 pitches.
- Work on our lead magnet for two hours.
- Start writing at least 15 minutes a day (fiction).
These are the goals for this week. We will see how we do and report back on Saturday.